Graphy Vs Skillshare In 2021: Overview
How Does Graphy Work?
Step 1 – Visit the official site – graphy.com.
Step 2 – you have two options, either to select sign up and start the process or schedule a demo to know further about the product.
Step 3 – when you select Sign Up, you can start creating your site immediately by completing the details needed.
Step 4 – when you are done with signing up, you will get a prompt to enter a code which would be sent to your assigned email.
Step 5 – now, you can design your landing page according to what you like. Place your best photograph and inform the viewers about your courses and how you want to contribute to your job as an educator.
All these steps when followed till the end lead to the completion of the process to be a member of Graphy.
How Does Skillshare Work?
Step 1 – visit skillshare.com.
Step 2 – in the right top of the page, you will see the ‘sign up’ option. select it and fill up the necessary details about yourself such as email id.
Step 3 – once you sign up, you will have the option to go for a free trial plan or to continue using the regular payment plan.
Step 4 – Now you will see the option “create a class”. You can design your class the way you want.
Step 5 – to put your picture and details, go to profile settings.
All these steps when followed till the end lead to the completion of the process to be a member of skillshare.
Graphy Vs Skillshare: Battle of the Features
Major Features And Benefits Of Graphy
- Easy to sign up: It takes fewer than 60 seconds to begin your website. To enhance a credible personal brand users just need to add an interesting description, an image, featured media, and positive testimonials. The signing process on Graphy is quite convenient and easy to use. Just visit the website and select ‘Sign Up’.
- Make changes in course: In Graphy, you can alter your course content based on people’s insight, feedback, and the learning curve.
- Get an insight about the platform: You are enabled to ‘schedule a demo’ so that to have more and clearer understanding of the digital platform.
- Various benefits to educators and students: Here, all the students move toward a certain type of learning aim at the same speed incoherent based courses and this is why the peer-to-peer learning and community engagement are available (adding as a benefit for the educator). Moreover, the learners get full-fledged knowledge about specific topics they’ve chosen. Educators and students can make proper and efficient interactions on the points of the topics. This not only ensures students’ growth but also the educator’s.
- Accessibility to choose payment plans: In this course, the teachers can choose premium pricing for the content they would teach because of the quality of content they render – based on years of work and experience.
- Enables to choose the time to start: This website enables you to attain a fixed enrolment time and starting period. One more option available here is to choose is having evergreen courses which you are free to enroll in at any point in time.
- Variety of fields: The best part about Graphy is that you can choose any genre or field – from artificial intelligence to lifestyle.
Major Features And Benefits Of Skillshare
- Shared learning experience: Skillshare gives you a shared learning experience.
- Class creation: On this site, the facility of class creation is available to the users. Here the system gets itself a constructor to guide you.
- Teacher compensation: This website also renders compensation to the educators.
- Multiple classes available: Various types of classes are available here such as Publishing Classes, Group Classes, Free Classes, Promoting Classes, and Catalogue of Premium Classes.
- Networking: In skillshare, networking is done quite efficiently.
- High-quality courses/ materials: On this website, you will get high-quality courses and materials easily as it is an easy-to-use digital platform.
- The facility of catalog: A catalog of premium classes is available on this platform.
- Good support: Both teachers and students can get excellent support in the learning process. It also assists you in building a channel to interact with students and on in-depth topics of specific fields.
- Provision of referrals: You are provided with referrals who can help you by linking you with experts who can guide you and solve your queries about anything related to the website.
- Feedback: the website enables students to give you feedback on your teaching.
- Offline viewing for Premium Students: This site enables you to download the videos and watch them even when there is no internet connection available. This saves your time and assists you in many ways.
Pricing Of Graphy
They only charge 5 % of each transactions.
Pricing Of Skillshare
– The monthly pricing for Skillshare is $ 32 per month.
– The annual pricing for Skillshare digital platform is $ 180 per month.
– 30 days free trial package.
– The premium membership offers exclusive discounts to your selected creative services like Squarespace and Adobe starting at $ 12 monthly for its annual subscription.
– Provides special payment plans for teams and businesses.
– Offers refund facility on the yearly premium membership payments.
Graphy Vs Skillshare: Pros and Cons
How can I teach at Graphy?
There are a few steps to follow to teach at Graphy: Step 1 – Organise an eye-pleasing website and set up your brand. Step 2 – Keep hosting interaction-based live sessions to be in touch with all the learners. This will make your community and brand grow at a good pace. Step 3 – Launch courses and sessions to initiate the generation of revenue.
Does it take time to begin the website at Graphy?
No, it doesn’t take long to start your website. It just takes less than 60 seconds to begin the site
What type of courses are offered by skillshare?
The courses offered by skillshare are design, lifestyle, technology, photography, gaming, cooking, music, creative arts, and entrepreneurship.
How does Skillshare want to teach the learners?
Skillshare emphasizes more on practical knowledge and less on bookish topics. The educators give tasks and a period to complete them.
Final Verdict – Graphy Vs Skillshare
So far, we have discussed thoroughly two digital learning platforms which are Graphy and Skillshare.
Both of them serve the same purpose but in different ways. We can make a clear comparison between the two and decide the most suitable platform.
Although both Graphy and Skillshare have some fall-offs, these two are considered two of the most efficient online learning platforms where you can build and grow your education-based business.
On one hand, Graphy has better and more efficient features than that of skillshare.
On the other hand, skillshare is better in terms of its pricing style.
But only good pricing can not make the whole experience good. There are more cons in skillshare than pros. While on Graphy there are various pros and no cons.
Graphy is the platform for opting for hosting paid online sessions and webinars.
Moreover, this platform renders live session integrations, in-built email, live session recording, an Indian payment gateway integration, in-app community interaction and, mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
All of these points make Graphy a more preferable and better option to choose.
Therefore, Graphy is the absolute winner.