Graphy vs LearnDash In 2021: Overview
How Does Graphy Work?
What evidence do we have that it is far advanced than its market competitors?
On Graphy, you can host live sessions and classes, as well as use cutting-edge features like raise hand, Q&A, whiteboard, and more.
Link your Slack, Telegram, or Discord community or use their proprietary community tool.
Conducting teaching sessions can help you expand more quickly.
You may develop your email database at no unnecessary expense as every subscriber who joins your forum on Graphy becomes a member of your email list.
What’s more, they don’t charge a subscription fee; they only make money if you make money.
When you launch your course as an educator, you have a plethora of choices.
You can prefer to attend free sessions as a beginner, but if you reach the target audience, you can sell your courses at a ticket price of your own.
So, if you’re searching for a simple platform to help you get started on creating something bigger than yourself, look no further! There are no boundaries to what you can achieve with Graphy as long as you have the desire to do so.
Graphy wants all of its customers to feel like they’re a part of the platform, which they are! And if you ever require anything or have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact their customer service team by email or chat!
So sign up now and start using Graphy to create an incredible online presence for yourself!
How Does LearnDash Work?
It is a WP plugin, which means that it only works with WP.
WordPress is the most popular CMS or Content Management System on the globe; LearnDash leverages those features and modifies them to include e-learning.
If you’re already using WP for your website, LearnDash should be a no-brainer.
LearnDash is compatible with a lot of recent WP themes.
However, there are a few circumstances in which this may not be appropriate, you’re still using an old theme. You’ve coded something unique into your present website.
Graphy vs LearnDash: Battle of the Features
Features Of Graphy
- Page set up: Setting up your page with Graphy requires only around 60 seconds. You’re all prepared to build a reputable personal brand with an image, an engaging explanation, good endorsements, and prominent media.
- Easy To Use: It’s simple to sign up for Graphy.
- Can Schedule a demo: You may also ‘Schedule a Demo’ to get a better idea of the platform by going to their website and clicking on ‘Sign Up.’
- Change Course Content: On Graphy, you can alter your course content depending on people’s responses, views, and learning experiences.
- In cohort-based courses: Every student advances toward a specific learning goal at the same time, resulting in community participation and peer-to-peer learning, which is an extra benefit for an educator.
- In-depth experience: Students gain an in-depth experience in which both the teacher and the student can discuss root causes and challenges in understanding a topic, assuring the educator’s development.
- Decent Pricing: Because of the exclusive quality of the content you supply – based on years of expertise and research – educators can choose premium pricing for their content.
- Customize your course: You can have set enrollment periods and start dates, or you can have perpetual courses that accept enrollments at any time.
- Wide field: The most intriguing aspect of Graphy is that you can be a part of any field or genre. Graphy is for you if you want to share your knowledge with the world, from lifestyle to Artificial Intelligence.
Features Of LearnDash
- Create an infinite number of online courses: Because LearnDash’s main aim is to create online courses for WordPress websites, it’s phenomenal to see that you can create as many modules as you like. There are no restrictions on how many lessons and tests you can include in your courses.
- A variety of controls and settings: Although the configurations allow you to rapidly design a course structure, LearnDash emerges when you start digging into the choices for each component.
- Acess to courses: – If you wish to commercialize your online courses, LearnDash has an out-of-the-box integration with PayPal that allows you to accept payments through your website. LearnDash now allows you to charge recurring fees for course access, which was previously only allowed with a one-time price.
- Tools for powerful reporting and administration: In this area, LearnDash provides some valuable tools that both empower your users and simplify your responsibilities as a course administrator.
- User documentation: All of this great capability comes at a price, and that price is the effort it takes to understand and utilize this plugin.
Why Should Creators Use Graphy Rather Than LearnDash?
The platform is more dynamic, with advanced capabilities like an inclusive society and one-to-many conferencing with up to 20,000 students using Graphy’s classroom player.
A free premium Zoom integration for several video conferencing is also included.
Producers can also create web pages for their sessions to promote them and collect RSVPs.
It’s difficult to build long-term, genuine relationships in an online community.
When you direct them to a discord server for discussion, a zoom platform for online sessions, or your course site for pre-recorded sessions, they begin to withdraw.
As a result, maintaining a unified platform for all of your students’ needs is fundamental to enhancing community participation.
In terms of the range of its integrated community capabilities, Graphy stands out among online course management systems.
Your lessons, discussions, and community may all be trademarked.
As a result, you won’t have to direct students to a WhatsApp group, a Discord server, or even a Facebook group ever again.
When a student registers, they are automatically included in the Graphy community you’ve formed.
Built-in group chat, significant announcements, session reminders, and notifications are all part of the community feature.
Learners are not required to create an account on the website.
Graphy’s Android and iOS apps, as well as the website browser, allow them to communicate in real-time, ask questions, and discuss their progress.
Why Is It Better To Use Graphy Than LearnDash?
Choosing LearnDash will likely cost you a lot of money.
Their basic plan costs $159 per month, and access to the other features requires an upgrade.
It’s worth noting that even their most expensive plan lacks these crucial features.
Graphy is the ideal fit if you want to host free sessions and webinars.
Graphy comes with a pre-built landing page and a fully-featured course website that you can use instantly after enrolling.
You’re free to hold as many free live sessions as you’d like! If you want to conduct paid sessions, however, Graphy just charges a 5% platform fee.
Additionally, you will be provided with a bird’ eye view of your daily statistics, allowing you to assess your performance.
And, now that mobile phones have everything you need, Graphy’s platform is configured to work flawlessly on them as well.
All you have to do now is download the app and go through it according to your needs.
Graphy is a fantastic free tool for course designers who are searching for a fast, engaging, and cost-effective solution to run live sessions.
Graphy vs LearnDash :Pricing Comparison
LearnDash is only available in a premium version, however, it’s competitively priced compared to many other LMS plugins.
LearnDash offers three different packages-
1. $159 for a single website per year
2. $189 for 10 sites plus ProPanel per year
3. $329 Plus ProPanel for 25 sites per year
There are no pricing plans for Graphy as a whole.
They will never charge rent for your stuff.
All you have to do is pay them a fixed 5 % of the transaction charge on each transaction. This means you’ll only be required to pay when you earn money.
Graphy vs LearnDash: Pros & Cons
- You have complete control over the user experience on your website.
- Customers are yours to maintain.
- You get to retain the entire profit.
- You have complete control over audience statistics.
- Nobody else’s business except yours.
- More power comes with more responsibility, but it also comes with more profit.
- Graphy does not require a monthly fee.
- Users can develop their communities and connect with other experts.
- There is no limit to the number of people who can attend a class.
- It’s a webinar hosting service.
- You will be able to take part in live lessons and interactions.
- It offers live chat assistance 24 hours a day.
- It has a proclivity to increase earnings.
- You must do all of the set-up work on your own.
- You must understand what they convey.
- To see LearnDash documentation, to view the entire FAQs, to view official documents, and to access assistance, you must first register. While you must register to purchase the plugin, it would have been wonderful to be able to evaluate the documentation quality beforehand. Even the sample courses are password-protected!
- LearnDash does provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, but that’s still a lot of work to try out the LMS. It would be good to have a completely free trial without the hassle of registering and purchasing.
- LearnDash is easier than any other LMS we’ve tested, but there’s still a lot to learn and understand. Plugins are far more difficult to manage than cloud LMS and necessitate a significant amount of website owner education.
FAQs About Graphy vs LearnDash In 2021
What is Unacademy's Graphy?
Unacademy's Graphy is a platform that allows educators to grow their community, monetize their skills, and run live cohort-based courses.
At Graphy, how do you teach?
At Graphy, you may teach in three simple steps: Step 1: Create a visually engaging website and develop your brand. Step 2: Hold live interactive sessions to engage and build your audience. Step 3: Start selling sessions and courses to start making money!
What are the benefits of switching from Zoom to Graphy?
Graphy is the platform of choice for holding paid online sessions for cutting-edge creators. This is a one-stop business that doesn't require any third-party integration to function. Video conferencing and raising hands are two of the platform's many capabilities. In addition to developing their session landing sites, producers can also collect RSVPs and expand their online community.
Is LearnDash compatible with shared hosting?
LearnDash should operate great on most good quality shared hosting plans if you're only delivering a few courses and don't expect a lot of traffic. You'll need specialized hosting if you're building a large educational site with hundreds of students.
Graphy vs LearnDash- Final Verdict
You must already know that Graphy is the real winner because it outperforms Learndash in every category, including customer support, user ratings, features, and pricing.
Graphy comes highly recommended.